Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nokia 8250 Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

young707082

Hi All, here I have question to ask, please help...If I use a separately device (the voltage source of this separately device also from the hand phone battery) to activate the vibrator, is it possible? Thanks!

Yes it's possible.

Thanks!!! Then who able to provide me the Nokia 8250's circuit diagram? Possible to get it from Internet? I can get it so far... please help...

You will find VERY few modern commercial products that have schematics available. Basically if you can't figure it out on your own no one else is going to help you because you haven't made the first step to discover how your circuit functions in the first place. Asking for help is NOT the first step to self education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back