Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 3310 LCD thermometer, Thermistor Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pasanlaksiri said:
Can i replace DS18B20 by normal thermister? ( I dont want very accurate info ) If it is possible how to rewire for normal thermister?

As long as you rewrote the code for reading it, and also for displaying it - as a thermistor isn't linear.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Did you recognise it?, or just that it's an hungarian URL?.

I found a site that directed me to that site, they said it was in Hungarian.
I used an online translater to read it.

Interesting project by the look of it.

pasanlaksiri said:
What translater did u use?:)

I don't recall, but I googled ' online translater ' and looked at a few.

@ Nigel. Last year, the company I worked for had some Hungarian women flown over here so we could train them. They spoke absolutely no English so it was a bit of a mime excersise. One evening I decieded to look up a few Hungarian phrases on line to help matters. Wow ! Ever seen the language ? I didn't have a clue where to begin.

House0Fwax said:
I don't recall, but I googled ' online translater ' and looked at a few.

@ Nigel. Last year, the company I worked for had some Hungarian women flown over here so we could train them. They spoke absolutely no English so it was a bit of a mime excersise. One evening I decieded to look up a few Hungarian phrases on line to help matters. Wow ! Ever seen the language ? I didn't have a clue where to begin.

Oh its mean u know little bit hungariyan? Is it easy to learn or damn hard:rolleyes:

Not Hungarian (.hu), but Croatian language, (.hr) which is a slav language compared to the finno-Ugrian.:p
(I am a hungarian)

szabi said:
Not Hungarian (.hu), but Croatian language, (.hr) which is a slav language compared to the finno-Ugrian.:p
(I am a hungarian)

Thanks for that, there are so many new countries since the breakup of the Soviet Union that it's VERY confusing - the Eurovision Song Contest has gone completely mad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back