Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No start on a Amico Multi-process Welder MTS-185

Status
Not open for further replies.

raylicker

Hi all, do you or could you lead me to a group that can help me get this welder going. I left it on for about an hour and when I got back it was off and never to start again. The power light goes on but nothing else. The switch is good. Only had the thing for 1 year and then one month after the warranty expired it died. Thank you for any help here or point me to another group, I was told there was one that would help with troubleshooting PCB's. I'm getting power to the capacitors but don't know where o check after that. Here are pics of the two boards in it. Could it be on the little board? if I am getting power all the way to the capacitors, shouldn't I have front panel lights or something? Please any help, here are pics of both boards

Attachments

• 003 - resized.jpg
    003 - resized.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 004 - resized.jpg
    004 - resized.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 005 - resized.jpg
    005 - resized.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 005 resized.jpg
    005 resized.jpg