Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nikola Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menticol

Hello Again!

A "poor contribution" made by a forum member inspired me to make this thread, honoring a great mechanical and electrical engineer.

This video explains why

YouTube - Nikola Tesla - The Forgotten Wizard

Any discussion, links, pictures about Nikola Tesla would be great. But please! No overunity-UFO-Chaman believers. Respect the memory and the true work of this great man.

Last edited:
Some of his real works:

Tesla coil
Tesla turbine
Tesla's oscillator
Tesla principle
Tesla's Egg of Columbus
Alternating current (yeah, very unuseful invention)
Induction motor (another waste of time)
Rotating magnetic field
Wireless technology
Terrestrial stationary waves
Bifilar coil
Telegeodynamics
Electrogravitics

Last edited:
I must add the flowing:

Radio
Radar
Sonar
Wireless Power Transfer ( Colorado Springs )
Power Transfer Through Earth

I do apologies for not remembering more at this point. I am sure people can add lots more to this list...

Ironically there is a guy in my school that is mad Tesla fan. I mean he conducts so many HV experiments using only scrap materials. The scary part, is that he looks exactly like Tesla. No I mean exact replica, it's like Tesla reincarnated. This guy build his first Tesla coil when he was in elementary school using microwave oven trany's...

Also there is a professor (Asad Maham) at my school, who is exact replica of Albert Einstein. I know this is hard to believe but here is a poor quality picture:
**broken link removed**

You only need to see the mustache (not seen in photo) and you will see Einstein...

Last edited:
Sir Isaac Newton spanks Mr. Tesla by far ... only thing is, his contributions are along the lines of math and theories. A man with a very high and astute IQ ... easily on par with Einstein.

Another fascinating video, which surpasses the one you suggested, is "The Missing Secrets of Nikola Tesla". I watched it some time ago, so hopefully it's still available, just try to google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back