Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nice day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi KV,

Some pictures of 'real' Diddy Men.:rolleyes:

THE DIDDYMEN

Thanks, this is one of the Character Names LOL "Hamish McDiddy" I think there is a Copy Write Violation with one of rap stars over here.

Maybe not I think his name is Pdiddy. Edit: I just did a wiki there was a copy write violation. Not from that though.

Sean Combs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the guy is still alive he could make another Character. "Black Rapstar wanna be "Pdiddy Mcdiddy":p

Last edited:
Thanks, this is one of the Character Names LOL "Hamish McDiddy" I think there is a Copy Write Violation with one of rap stars over here.

Maybe not I think his name is Pdiddy. Edit: I just did a wiki there was a copy write violation. Not from that though.

Sean Combs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the guy is still alive he could make another Character. "Black Rapstar wanna be "Pdiddy Mcdiddy":p

LOL! You are a crack up!

Damn! Where did the bike land on you at? The recent accident? See, us simple folk don't know all those technical terms like ACL. Unless it clocked you in your American Civil Liberty :eek:
The bike wasn't the real source of injury... landing on the concrete floor was! I tried to break my fall by landing on one foot, but the force was overbearing and the knee joint tore laterally. Better that than breaking a hip, which I envisioned as I fell. Read more on knee injuries.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back