Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie/Oscillator specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

euge04

I'm a newbie and am trying to teach myself electronics. Does anyone have a design for a simple oscillator that I can build and learn from? I'm trying to understand capacitors and inductors.

I just want to find schematics for simple projects to make and then explanations on how they work mathematically and conceptually. I have been reading all about formulas and principles but not how to apply them directly.

Any ideas on all of this?

Click on search ,top of screen, and do a search for oscillators . there are several threads with questions already answered .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back