Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmediel

i want to know the simplest functional schematic diagram (with real components) to describe the device 1 and 2...

i think it uses modulation/demodulation technique but i have no idea what are their pin configurations and proper setup...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 255
This is exactly the same as you're asking in your other thread, the devices are UART's (as before), and the easiest (and cheapest) way is probably to use PIC's to make them.

If you want hardware?, consider the HD6402, who's datasheet can be found at https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/01/fn2956.pdf

However, this is a 40 pin chip and a lot more expensive than a simple PIC.

just to make sure

is PIC capable of digital to analog and analog to digital conversion?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 222
Yes, but why would you want to do that? (As depicted in your diagram) It would be better to use the PICs built in USART.
Most PICs have an ADC built in, but you'll need a DAC or use the PICs PWM and a Low Pass filter to go from digital to analog.

Last edited:
MAXIM makes the 1 wire interface chip, I am not sure of a part no. but go to their website to search for it www.maxim-ic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back