Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfGang

Hi all, i may get jumped on for this post, but i'm attempting to learn coding for micro's and am trying to make a small led sign board. So far all i've accomplished is a 4 X 5 LED matrix and simple code to display "HI!" one character at a time. While i could (i think) expand this very small display and have "HI!" display on it, i would first like to know how to make the letters scroll across it. I've read the posts for some of Gayan's projects and have learned some of the hardware necassary for larger displays...i do not, however, know where to start for a scrolling display. Any tips to point me in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back