*new* PIC32mx460 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinutz

Hello evryone ,

here is my problem i attached 2 jpg images and my project for you to better understand my situation .CERE32MX .rar it is my project a webserver stored on CEREBOT32MX4 (this is a board from Digilent a custom PIC32mx460 512L board )from which i acces wirelessly(thorug PMOD WIFI whici is on Digilent site it contains a MRF24wb0ma wireless module ) the board from a laptop or an iphone for example. The project works like i 1.jpg configuration of cables .As you can see from 1.jpg i use JB port an 1 pin from the JH port .I want to modify the projet such in 2.jpg to work opnly in the JB port of the microcontroller board. The soluton is to use a I/o pin the right pin from the right corner of the JB port with a timer to generate the interrupts.becaouse the pin i use form JH it it for externat synchronous interrupts.I want that pin from JB port to do the same thing so i would not use all the cables..PLease help meif u can
Digilent doesn t provide any exmaple for cerebot32mx4 and PMOD WIFI from them ..

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…