Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

*new* PIC32mx460 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinutz

Hello evryone ,

here is my problem i attached 2 jpg images and my project for you to better understand my situation .CERE32MX .rar it is my project a webserver stored on CEREBOT32MX4 (this is a board from Digilent a custom PIC32mx460 512L board )from which i acces wirelessly(thorug PMOD WIFI whici is on Digilent site it contains a MRF24wb0ma wireless module ) the board from a laptop or an iphone for example. The project works like i 1.jpg configuration of cables .As you can see from 1.jpg i use JB port an 1 pin from the JH port .I want to modify the projet such in 2.jpg to work opnly in the JB port of the microcontroller board. The soluton is to use a I/o pin the right pin from the right corner of the JB port with a timer to generate the interrupts.becaouse the pin i use form JH it it for externat synchronous interrupts.I want that pin from JB port to do the same thing so i would not use all the cables..PLease help meif u can
Digilent doesn t provide any exmaple for cerebot32mx4 and PMOD WIFI from them ..

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back