Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New mist generating piezo request

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofeedad

Hey All, I was interested in the post that I previously saw about a driver circuit for a mist generating piezo transducer. I on the other hand intend on having 36VAC to start with.

I was wondering if someone could steer me to a high freq. driver circuit. I will be using the "StemInc" mist generating piezo transducer #SMIST25F16RS111.

I am told that I need a "driver" circuit that will supply a frequency of 1.6MHz to get the piezo to its excitation frequency.

I have, so far found many circuits that will deliver a frquency of a few KHz but, none that will deliver anywhere near 1.6MHz.

Any help would be appreciated by this newbee to this forum. Thanks.

That's in the AM RF frequency range, look for simple AM transmitters.

Thanks

Thanks, sounds like a good avenue to do some research into. I guess I would need to up the output to produce an output of 36VAC with some kind of piggy back circuit or amp circuit.

I check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back