Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New layout - Be gentle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorGnet

Just wanted to get some friendly comments on a new layout I have completed.(almost, still verifying each trace with schematic and waiting on parts to arrive to test the fit)

Any and all comments welcome. I know I used too large of a board but I got a good deal on 6x4 boards.

This isn't to scale and the traces look funny after resizing but the full size layout looks right.

**broken link removed**

The resistors to the coils are to drop the 12v to 6v. The RA5 works okay when I run the simulator. I will double check that though. Which CAP are you talking about?

I would leave the current 7805 and add a 7806 on the 12v line for the relays. I reran the simulator and just noticed that led not doing what it should. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll pull the datasheet out again tomorrow but should RB0 work?

Are you wanting to know what I programmed it with?

If those relays are intended to switch mains voltage, then the 0V (ground) line could be separated by a greater distance. Maybe you could run it between the rows of resistors along side the 12V line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back