Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Forum Struction: have your say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub forum Membership

I guess we should be able to join some sort of smaller forums. For instance i use ATMEL pdts, SOftware, hardwaRE ETC. It will make answering questions in related fields easier.

Beginners section is a good idea. I hope YE gods would visit us sometimes.

Electronics Forum

Hey!
First of all forgive me mi bad english.
I belive that the forum will be very usefull for everyone, and i think now more than even the electronics it's no long only few components but also mechanics, computers and coding sw for micros and PLC.
So tell industry experience to solve real problems its good to.

New Format Of The Forum

hello everybody,

it's been quite a long time since i have participated in the forum.

yes, i like the idea of implementing some restructurings. i believe and newbie discussion and projects is a must. this would encourage new members not to be shy about their simple questions (simple to us, but not to them) and likewise encourage them to further deepen their knowledge on electronics.

mozikluv

dear Adminstrator

please consider whether topics having posts with multiple pages coud be re-organised so that 1st page shold have latest data (datewise )

Congrats for this GOOD SITE and keep it up

sarma

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back