Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nerd TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
Howe and Howe tech, Discovery Channel, 10pm ET, Tuesday nights. If you have an engineering bond in your body, watch this show. You'll be awed and inspired.

Howe and Howe tech, Discovery Channel, 10pm ET, Tuesday nights. If you have an engineering bond in your body, watch this show. You'll be awed and inspired.

**broken link removed**

The first one I saw.

Way cool. I actually thought of this back when I worked for a company that built a bullet catcher.

I thought why couldn't you develop this for the Military and use it on armor personnel carrier's and other vehicles.

Just reverse the physics. Simple is as Simple does.

All in a passing comment to the brass.

Last edited:
The **broken link removed** is pretty impressive. Though I don't think I would have stood in front of it as they inched it towards me on remote.

I thought why couldn't you develop this for the Military and use it on armor personnel carrier's and other vehicles.
An IED or RPG will take that thing out. Even the 50cal penetrated it and a 50cal machine gun would chew it up pretty quick. Good enough for the cops maybe, but too light duty for military use.

Last edited:
The ripsaw is awesome. Tonight, they made a mini-ripsaw for sale to the public :)

An IED or RPG will take that thing out. Even the 50cal penetrated it and a 50cal machine gun would chew it up pretty quick. Good enough for the cops maybe, but too light duty for military use.

Yes, but using armor plate then putting the same effects but heavy duty 1/2 in or inch. The armor on that thing was light.

The turret has to move right or left depending on the force of the explosion. If shaped properly it will deflect most object of course not best but better.

Edit: If it could do a 360 or more without to much Gforce. Survivable hopefully. \

Without your brains mixed up into mush.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back