Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Favorite TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Seems i am addicted now on "Monk" series.
What is your favorite serial? =)

c4c6210c-dcfd-4dfe-ab8e-43f6a44a6b1b

If you like Monk, you'll probably like Psych as well. If not, I've heard it both ways.

"The 100"; "the Equalizer"; "Star Trek with Archer as Captain and the original series": "Billions - on Starz"
"The six million $ man", "The bionic women"' "knight rider'
"24"

"The 100"; "the Equalizer"; "Star Trek with Archer as Captain and the original series": "Billions - on Starz"
"The six million $ man", "The bionic women"' "knight rider'
"24"
I only saw knight rider.
Yes, I never saw Star Trek =)

I only saw knight rider.
Yes, I never saw Star Trek =)

Oh my god!! - go and watch it immediately! :D

Back in 1990 Sky TV showed all the original series - including an episode or two that were never shown originally in the UK - it was on at 21:00, and repeated the following afternoon.

Anyway, on 4th September 1990 they were showing one of the 'never seen in the UK' episodes, then at about 6:00 in the morning my wife went in to labour, we spent all day in the hospital, and our daughter was born about 22:00 (so I missed the episode). No problem I thought, when I got home I set it to record the next afternoon :D

What did I get - cricket - it was the ONLY episode not shown again the next day, because there was a stupid cricket match on! :D

I've since downloaded the missing episodes, and indeed all the original series :D

Last edited:
I watched some episodes of Star Trek, MASH and Bonanza recently. They were really painful to watch. They didn stand up to my memories of those shows.

Last edited:

Back in 1990 Sky TV showed all the original series - including an episode or two that were never shown originally in the UK - it was on at 21:00, and repeated the following afternoon.

Anyway, on 4th September 1990 they were showing one of the 'never seen in the UK' episodes, then at about 6:00 in the morning my wife went in to labour, we spent all day in the hospital, and our daughter was born about 22:00 (so I missed the episode). No problem I thought, when I got home I set it to record the next afternoon :D

What did I get - cricket - it was the ONLY episode not shown again the next day, because there was a stupid cricket match on! :D

I've since downloaded the missing episodes, and indeed all the original series :D
Loved all of Star Trek except Voyager - it's as though a Star Wars fan wrote the series. Even down to the opening scrolling message.
The complete opposite to all other Star Trek series, all about war and fighting - prime directive thrown on the cutting room floor.

Mike.
Edit, just checked, the original series was 79 episodes. Don't think I've seen that many. Might have to download and watch.

Last edited:
Star Trek / Stargate have been my favourites. Have seen every episode at least once apart from the last few episodes of Discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back