Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

clap

Hey everybody I am new here and need some help. I am building a auto chicken coop door. I am going to be using a 12V car window motor with a 12V digital timer that will send power twice a day once to open in the morning and once to close at night two 5 pin relays and two micro limit switches. What I need is a wiring diagram for the parts I am going to be using. The relays are the automotive type that have 5 pins 30,86,85,87, and 87a. Any help and something visual will be appriciated. My name is Dave I am from south western Pa Again Thank You I forgot to tell you the relays are SPDT

Last edited:
There have been several long running threads on these forums about this topic. Use the SEARCH function to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back