Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to have an schematic of Audio Power Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

buloi123

Does anybody have an stereo audio power amplifier circuit that was tested and have a good sound quality w/ bass boost? Please post your circuits or links. thanks

:D Look. I think the best way to get a tested power-audio-amp scheme is to get those ones that firms suggest around their own chips. I encourage you to have a look at Philips datasheets. I've built the one corresponding to the TDA 1554Q and I can say it sounds perfectly [2x22w RMS on 2 speakers of 4 ohm]. I've built these days the one corresponding to the TDA 2616Q too but I've had no oportunity to test it yet. :)

Follow this link and check the 'Analog and mixed devices> Signal amplification> Audio amplifiers' extendable tree:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back