Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need the circuit for TV Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
one of my friend living in uarban area where he can not recevie any TV channel so i am looing for Antenna that work for me plesae see if u have any circuit

thx,s

This mean: cannot receive any TV channel with a room-aerial or a piece of wire? Maybe possible asking somebody in neighbourhood, what channel is receiveable and the quality good or bad?
If You know the channel (frequency), the construction of antenne is easy....

is this possible to receive the cable TV by adding or any circuit or remove the cover of the cable TV wire........so see that cable channel free

What you would need to know is what TV channels are broadcast within range of your friend. "Within range" means that with a good antenna, oriented correctly, that the station can be recieved reliably, with enough strength (possibly with amplifier) to result in a good or acceptable picture. Television is usually broadcast on VHF or UHF frequencies. Antenna height and terrain are among the many factors that can impact the range.

Once you know what could be received if you had a good antenna then you can determine what to do. An alternative it simply to look at rooftops to see what everyone else is doing, what direction the antennas, if any, point or ask.

Tapping in to cable TV is likely to be against the law. The only hope you might have is to receive something that is leaking out. The problem - when it leaks out it's usually caused by a problem and causes other problems. Eventually it will get fixed and the "free" TV goes away. It would seem that any effort in this direction just isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back