Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Spice model for CD4011

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

I'd like to get a Spice model for this chip (quad 2-input NAND). Went to Nat'l Semiconductor's software page and looked for it, but no joy. (The datasheet for this device is stamped "obsolete", so I don't think they have much support for it.)

And in general, where can one go to get Spice models for such old chips? Seems really easy to get models for the "latest and greatest" stuff, but not so much for "legacy" products.

Last edited:
Hmmm; I found this page on NXP's site (successor to Philips for their logic devices), which has a bunch of Spice models in .zip files. Downloaded the stuff under the link "HC(T)", which seems to contain some information pertaining to this device, among others, but I have no idea how to use it. Can anyone give me a clue or three?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back