Need Someone Realy Good At Computers..... REAL good

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurf

sry, idk if this is the wrong section or not soooo...........

there's a moderator position open on another website, PM me for details

Any specific aspect of computers, or just computers in general?

So supreme knowledge of DEC VAX would still qualify you as a computer guru?

Please be more specific computing covers a large area, programming (C, Basic, Pascal), OSes Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS), Office software (MS Office OpenOffice), hardrware (Mac, x86). . .

sounds like you want to be a mod but know jack abt PC's :roll:

you will be found out if you use here in the short-term to answer questions needed to get yr foot in the door

ok guys, im pretty sure you've all heard of the anarchistcookbook, but now theres a web site, (anarchistcookbook.com) and the old moderator in the hacking forum was bisexual and everyone made fun of him, so he left. but just now recently he came back and took down the whole website with him. so we need someone good with networking and ip's and general computers ect...

if u go to the site now theres a message where u can contact him for moderator position

PLEASE SAY I INTRODUCED YOU TO THE SITE, cuzz i'm close to being a ******** (**** chat) moderator.

Oh and fyi, the government isnt monitoring the site, they dont care about so teenagers knowing how to make a smoke bomb or get ip's via aim. so don't be so paranoid

PapaSmurf said:
Oh and fyi, the government isnt monitoring the site, they dont care about so teenagers knowing how to make a smoke bomb or get ip's via aim. so don't be so paranoid

really?
the British gov'n knew back in the 90's every source of the cookbook. you know the 90's IRA, bombs.

Now if I remember the cookbook it told how to make explosive from firtiliser, guess what the IRA liked to use.

IF some gov'n hasn't found yr site yet, they will

Styx said:
Now if I remember the cookbook it told how to make explosive from firtiliser, guess what the IRA liked to use.

It's hardly a secret?, quarries use it for blasting - just mix diesel and fertiliser - although I've no idea what the ratio is?. Other quarries use black powder - modern explosives aren't suitable for quarrying, they destroy the rock, rather than 'cutting' it.

I grew up in a quarrying/farming village :lol:

That may be true (I to come from a farming town and you forgot the sugar in that mix btw :wink: ).

The point being the cookbook also told you how to make nitro-glycerine, lightbulb-bomb, **** eI have it here on my PC, hang on.

--EDIT--

which you must agree is a heafty list of illegal things. IF this bloky has a forum abt such things then it wont be too long before it is being watched

Styx said:
That may be true (I to come from a farming town and you forgot the sugar in that mix btw :wink: ).

I didn't think so?, not that I've ever had occasion to do it!, but wasn't the sugar used with weed killer for another explosive?.

The point being the cookbook also told you how to make nitro-glycerine, lightbulb-bomb, [bleep] eI have it here on my PC, hang on.

Yes, I remember seeing it years ago, pre-Windows days 8)

Although it's probably been updated a bit by now?.

hay everyone, please stop arguing about the the government knowing about it, i jst need a smart computer guy

PapaSmurf said:
hay everyone, please stop arguing about the the government knowing about it, i jst need a smart computer guy

So why would you need a 'smart computer guy' to be a moderator?, a moderator needs no technical abilities at all.

They want some one to fix the hacked database , and then that person will be the mod

it has not been mentioned what OS the forum is running on
it has not been mentioned what forum-package is beeing used
it has not been mentioned to what extend the src has been modded
it has not been mentioned what the backend database is
it has not been mentioned what sort of remote administration is avaiable
it has not been mentioned to what extent the forum/database is down by

shite if it was some form of Linux I could get it up and running again no problem. not that I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…