Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Some Helo

Status
Not open for further replies.

deMErol

Hi Guys...
I am working with four 74190 counters in my projects each two of them form a counter one count up and the other count down.. The problem is that they start random.. How can i reset them to 99 or 00 at the beginning of the project... I NEED HELLP :shock:

74190 has an asynchronous Load and 4 data inputs. On the 2 up counters, set the data inputs to 0000. On the 2 down counters, set the data inputs to 1001 (9 decimal). To reset the counters, pulse the Load line low and back high.

I will test it right now... (i tested it before) to let you know the project is a game that needs a countdown timer... So before pushing start the counter must be in the starting state i.e. 99 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back