Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED SOME DATASHEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

somebody gave me some boards from a toy car, the emitter and the receiver
the emitter contains an ic :TA7333 and has 9 pins inline.
the receiver contains TA7657, 14 pins, dual in line.
i think that they are either tone modulators/demodulators, or they are some serial to paralel/paralel to serial convertors.
so i need some datasheets or at least the pins and some circuits with those will be great.'
i cand use the whole boards because most of the other components are missing.

Sorry Bogdan

Checked all my suppliers etc.

No one has anything on these chips.

:cry: :cry:

I have over 10000 datasheets on HDD-s and CD-s. I surfing on internet over 5 years. Unfortunately today not found many interesting but discontinued parts. These old datasheets help me for repair, and nice when help for You.

Sorry for bad english, i never learn...

thanks very much....
well i have some datasheets on th hdd from surfing, but only 200-300, but i only surf(for datasheets) fo a little time.
anyway, thanks again.

you know, sebi, i was thinkning, maybe you have some circuits, neat cool ones, with z80 processors. i have a buch of them and i dont use them for anything.
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back