Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need Quantum Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavedur rahman

hey guys i need the book "Quantum Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers" by"David A. B. Miller-Stanford University, California" . plz give me a link

ooooooooooppppppssssssssssssss..........but i need similar type of book... quantum mechanics for pure physics focus on theory ... i need something that is easy to digest.

zavedur rahman said:
ooooooooooppppppssssssssssssss..........but i need similar type of book... quantum mechanics for pure physics focus on theory ... i need something that is easy to digest.
I've never run across a book on the subject that was easy to understand. Still all things considered I would try Feynman's volume III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back