Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need of simple circuit that can turn transistor on for 10 sec and turn off for 10 sec PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connect the 555 output to the gates of two mosfets, a P-channel and an N-channel. See **broken link removed** and search for "Complementary MOSFET Motor Controller" (last topic on the page),
That circuit requires bipolar (+V and -V) power supplies. In post #1 there is a single power source, so you would need a full H bridge.

This is why I asked about the motor power requirements. A 555 makes a good-enough half-bridge driver, so two 555's will do the entire circuit - IF IF IF the motor current requirement is below 200 mA.

ak

What are the voltage and current ratings for the motor?
IF the motor current requirement is below 200 mA.
Hard to design a circuit with no data on the motor. I think this big.
1549034154198.png

That circuit requires bipolar (+V and -V) power supplies. In post #1 there is a single power source, so you would need a full H bridge.

This is why I asked about the motor power requirements. A 555 makes a good-enough half-bridge driver, so two 555's will do the entire circuit - IF IF IF the motor current requirement is below 200 mA.

ak
Nope i have geared motor that spins around 30rpm voltage 12v current around 300-400 mA

The start up current will be 2A. (don't know but much higher than 0.4A)
If you reverse the voltage on the motor before it stops the current will be higher yet.
View attachment 116410
View attachment 116411
View attachment 116412
I am not concerned about the motor i was concerd about the circuit that's going to give the 10 sec pulses but the other gay send me simple 555 timer circuit and i tried it and it work
I used led light to test it
Tomorow i will test it whit the motor and if it works i will make the final project that i had idea just need to buy some peltier modules and that's the whole thing done
THANKYOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE REPLAYS IT HAS HELPD ME A LOT

You can do this with a two stage Multi-vibrator circuit. Each mmv triggers the other. The outputs each drive a power Fet.

A CD4541 can be used to make very long time delays. Either as monostable or astable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back