Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need LED switcher/ controler/ adjustable ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on a dance floor like that. It's really cool!

Your video seems to show a floor with slow-acting light bulbs, since LEDs turn on and off extremely quickly like new cars' tail lights. Jerk it's on, jerk again and it's suddenly off. I think car turn-signal LEDs should fade on and off like lightbulbs.
The dance floor looks nice with lightbulbs. LEDs would look too jerky. :lol:

well, thanks for the reply, i am not sick of the idea, i dont have my landscaping done yet, so i havent put in the lights.. i got some cheap ones from farm and fleet and painted them silver and what not.. i just need the circuit and to run the wires... but have gotten a little sidetracked due to my recent engagment.. so, as soon as that dies down.. i will get excited about this again.. plus, it will give me somthing to do when its 30 below outside...

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm so late jumping into this thread... I've been kickin' around some RGB LED lighting ideas and came up with the concepts below but I'm sorry to report I have not even finished building the first one yet (grin)...

Regards, Mike

Attachments

• rgb_led_pwm_2_852.jpg
    rgb_led_pwm_2_852.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 426
  • rgb_led_pwm_1_109.jpg
    rgb_led_pwm_1_109.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 433
Superflux is very high output while still being in a package that doesn't require special mounting considerations.

Luxeon and Lamina lines are far, far stronger than Superflux though.

The increased output does mean increased consumption though. They can drain a solar-charged battery pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back