Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need lcd without driver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camping

I need to make a display that is controled with a pic microcontroller. I may use driver but then I must put it me self together.

So I need to know where I can get a lcd without driver just the glas and some electrode. If I get it work I meaby can sell it so then I can buy realy much!

So if some 1 can help me with a adress where I can get some of them? I prefur a grafic lcd but a dot or character will do to. I live in europa.

Thanks Rik,

Thanks the are the cheapest of the one I found befor, it not realy what I mean but I think I can get some for me prototype,

I need 1 with 45mm up to 50mm max in the width and the height is free. But I you have gif me a good site to look but I am not shure is not look that prof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back