Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek: hallow all,
could you help me please
is their any one who can help me to find the equavalent transistor of BC148 or even if you have the data sheets of this type of the transistor.
:idea:

1111 said:
:eek: hallow all,
could you help me please
is their any one who can help me to find the equavalent transistor of BC148 or even if you have the data sheets of this type of the transistor.
:idea:

As you don't appear to have entered a sensible location, we don't have the faintest idea where you might be? - so I can't offer any suggestions.

But a BC148 is the plastic 'lockfit' version of a BC108, it's a standard small signal NPN transistor - pretty well any small NPN will do.

thanks a lot

:eek: great thanks to Nigel Goodwin(Electronics God)

but i want to say something:
since i am a creature and since the existance of me seem to be like bodily thing ....means that i have electrons and some other things
the question is (how come the electronics god doesnt know their )creatures. :?:

thank u very much for the usefull sites
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back