Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoni

hi every body , I'm new here , I wish to spend a good time with you all

now I need a help from elchtronics enginers , I have a navigation system for the car , can any one tell me if that would be possible to make it work as dvd player , casue is connected to a color monitor .

thank you in advance
Yoni

Welcome Yoni , could be done perhaps but would need a little more information before giving any specific help , the other thing is allthough it may be technically posibble to do this the cost may be greater than buying a second screen that is built to accept a composite or rgb input from either a dvd player or computer.

thank you for the replay Mr. Proffisor ,

I thought that might be possible because I have alpine system that plays 6 audio cds and is also monitoring the navigation and it has an aux visual and source , so , wherase the navigation is giving me the monitoring and the sound , and wherase the navigation has same sensors like DVD , there should be a plan in the electronics to make them read dvds and provide the picture and sound in same conections.

if that is possible please let me know to give you the product model number of my alpine system .

thank you very much
Yoni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back