Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with timer circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got it working off of rectified mains ac. Does anyone know where I can get high value potentiometers, (preferably above 2M)

Well I got it working off of rectified mains ac. Does anyone know where I can get high value potentiometers, (preferably above 2M)

Historically 2Meg was probably the highest common value, and pots generally seem pretty scarce these days - at one time there were hundreds of different shapes, sizes and values - now it's pretty hard to find one you want. A pot we use (only 4.7K) we have to import from the USA.

Historically 2Meg was probably the highest common value, and pots generally seem pretty scarce these days - at one time there were hundreds of different shapes, sizes and values - now it's pretty hard to find one you want. A pot we use (only 4.7K) we have to import from the USA.
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll be stuck connecting a bunch of them in series then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back