Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with programming for Assembly and pickit 2 and ardruino motor shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

duct996

Has anyone used any arduino stuff with pickits? I'm trying to build a tracker or obsticle avoidance R/C based robot truck, and I need some code to get it to work. I have pickit 2 with the 16f690 and it's on the lowpin count demo board which I have connected to the Arduino motor shield threw "RCO" which should be the led for "Hello World" project to the pwm input of the motorshield "1-2EN". I KNOW this is the wrong way to hook the two together so please any help would be great. I don't know how to hook up the H-bridge right so the motor will go backwards and forwards. THe motorshield H- bridge is the sn754410ne and the sn74hcoon I always seem to learn faster if I see code first then go back threw it. I would like to set it up to either back up while turning if it runs into something through a bimber switch or with IR LED that I got out of a remote. I also have the recievers for them as well. I'm just getting so frustrated about this programming part. I am using assembly as of now. PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back