Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Flasher circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvk2

Hey everyone, I'm gonna try and make this easy circuit tonight, just cause I'm in the mood to solder. It flashes an LED a certain number of times per minute. Here's the schematic:

**broken link removed**

I plan on using a 1uF capacitor, but I have one that is an electrolyte; the schematic is showing a different one. Would it make much of a difference if I use an electrolyte capacitor? Or do I have to use the ceramic types?

rvk2 said:
Hey everyone, I'm gonna try and make this easy circuit tonight, just cause I'm in the mood to solder. It flashes an LED a certain number of times per minute. Here's the schematic:

**broken link removed**

I plan on using a 1uF capacitor, but I have one that is an electrolyte; the schematic is showing a different one. Would it make much of a difference if I use an electrolyte capacitor? Or do I have to use the ceramic types?

The circuit is showing an electrolytic, it's clearly marked '+' and '-' on the capacitor, although it's been drawn using the wrong symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back