Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help! University Final Year Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike99

Hi there

i am uni studying BSc Electronics and Electrical Systems.
i need some inspiration for my final year project (start next month).
any ideas?

i have knowledge in robotics, software (high level and microcontroller), as well as analogue and digital (though i try to stay away from analogue as im not to great at it)

any help would be much appreciated

this question has been asked hundreds (literally) of times on this board. use the search function to see if you can find something helpful. If not, come back again.

Make a fake britney spears that can sing and can take off her clothing and can perform if you know what i mean.
You would make billions.

cubdh23 said:
Make a fake britney spears that can sing and can take off her clothing and can perform if you know what i mean.
You would make billions.
if you were gonna do that, why bother going to uni?

Well I hate to break this to you but...
It's an analogue world :lol:

Here is an area worth exploring....

Using two motors, speech-recognition software and an exo-skeleton inspired by science fiction, three Johns Hopkins University undergraduates have designed and built a muscle enhancement device that will help a disabled man grasp and lift a cup, a book and other household items. By uttering commands such as "open" and "raise," the man will receive mechanical help in moving his fingers and bending his elbow. The motorized plastic shell will fit over the right arm of the man, who has an extremely rare degenerative muscle disorder called inclusion body myositis.
https://www.jhu.edu/news_info/news/home02/may02/grasp.html

Commercialy available voice recognition modules can handle 15 commands. So plenty of scope for addtional functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back