Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help selecting a MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonskie

hey guys, im working with my new project... but i still dont know how will i start doing it... i need to make a device that will produce an ascending audible frequency ranging from 20hZ to 20khz.. i also need to indicate the frequency every seconds...

my question is this:
1.) what's the most appropriate and most practical MCU that i must use??
2.) can i use 16f877 here?? how??

please help me with this..:) thanks:)

hey guys, im working with my new project... but i still dont know how will i start doing it... i need to make a device that will produce an ascending audible frequency ranging from 20hZ to 20khz.. i also need to indicate the frequency every seconds...

my question is this:
1.) what's the most appropriate and most practical MCU that i must use??
2.) can i use 16f877 here?? how??

please help me with this..:) thanks:)

Have a look at the Function generator project here:

http://mondo-technology.com/

Rather bizarrely he doesn't use the MPASM assembler, so you need to either download the one he does use, or convert it to MPASM format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back