Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help For Making An Audio Mixer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
specifications required.

- 6 channel input (4 mic , 2 auxillary)
- stereo output
- tone, bass , and treble control for each input...

plz help..

i know that.. but i have to make it myself.. have my step by step evaluation done on regular basis..

ill be glad if u can give me some circuits for makin a mixer.. not 1 .. but a few.. and also theory related to it..

Google finds a few.
**broken link removed**

i have checked some of them and even tried makin a few..
those circuits dont seem to work.. and at times do not give desired outputs..
i m lookin for something that has been tried.... preferably using ICs that are easily available ....

here are some simple circuits

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

pretty basic circuits

i have checked some of them and even tried makin a few..
those circuits dont seem to work.. and at times do not give desired outputs..
i m lookin for something that has been tried.... preferably using ICs that are easily available ....

I would say that circuit is exactly what you are looking for, and it looks excellent - I've had it bookmarked for years.

If it doesn't work, or gives unexpected results, I would suggest you're probably not building it correctly?.

A mixer is a pretty simple device, and lends itself well to modular construction, and the example mentioned (as with pretty well all others) doesn't require any hard to find devices.

M sorry Goodwin but in ur previous post u did not give me any circuit.. so which circuit are u reffering to here??..

r u talkin abt the circuit on **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back