Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help, build VHF PAL TV Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendz

I need VHF PAL TV TX, where I can find the schematic.
I plan to use this TX for live news gathering. I choose VHF because the parts isn't to expensive and easy to find.

Due to signal bandwidth TV transmission in the VHF band is not a good idea.

To use such a system without adequate bandpass filtering would create wide area problems and probably bring you to the (undesired) attention of your local law enforcement.

Contact you Ministry of Telecommunications and request information on the bands/frequencies they set aside for such purposes.

You will probably find they allow use within certain UHF areas. UHF would allow easier use of stripline filters etc.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back