Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help about to purchase the Li-ion Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojsoorya

Hi All
I need to buy some battery Just like the picture. I dont want the protection PCB . I need 100 Nos Battery. Can you someone guide me to buy the battery..

Regards Manoj
30137-0_x350.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't want the protection IC, how do you plan to charge/discharge the cells safely without causing them to catch fire or explode?

Hi ron....

I am from India and your post is'nt help me out.....

Regards Manoj
Why don't you ask on a website in India? Most of us are in The West and we do not ask for things in India.
I buy Li-PO batteries something like your photo at my local hobby store because they are used in radio controlled toy cars, airplanes, helicopters and drones.

If you don't want the protection IC, how do you plan to charge/discharge the cells safely without causing them to catch fire or explode?

Maybe he is in need of fire and explosion so he is seeking the version without protection IC.

I have many Li-PO batteries for my radio controlled model airplanes and drones, they do not have a protection IC. None have never exploded or caught on fire. A couple of old ones puffed up so I took them to the garbage hazardous waste depot for them to blow up.

Hi

Why don't you ask on a website in India? Most of us are in The West and we do not ask for things in India.

Yes..I am from India and here not get the battery the same as the picture like without protection PCB.

In ebay.com, they sell Protection PCB separatly at low cost. Battery with protection PCB is much costly here, So I deside to make and assemble one.

Maybe he is in need of fire and explosion so he is seeking the version without protection IC.

I dont think so...

In ebay.com, they sell Protection PCB separatly at low cost. Battery with protection PCB is much costly here, So I deside to make and assemble one.

and Diver300

can you please explain the process to order the battery from the above link?

Thank you so much all your reply.

Regards Manoj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back