Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need green led

Status
Not open for further replies.

shon

Hi guys, I am in need of good quality green LEDs. I am in cameroon and to get these LEDs, I need to send someone to china or Dulby. I always get hard breaking results from these people, either they bring orange or yellow LEDs in the place of green (I don't know if they are color blind ) or they come back empty handed saying they were too busy to look for the LEDs.
please if anyone has a better idea on how I can get these LEDs or know a site that can be trusted so that i can pass a command I will be very greatful considering the fact that there are somany hungry scamers over the internet.

Secondly, my country is still very virgin when it comes to technology if there is someone to disvirgin her then why not me. I use these LED to build these high-tech pharmacy crosses with graphic displays and programmable text messages. The people in my country travell to Dulby or china to buy these crosses at exobitant prices. There is a potential market here so I need somebody whom I can trust to become a business partner in one way or the other. if you are interested then contact me through this adress so that we can make the rules. albertsouh@yahoo.com.
What is the use of electronics if you cannot make money out of it. I have passion for electronics but after realising some of my circuits I realised that i need to pay my bills, buy some materials etc. So my advice is that if you do electronics for plessure and you don't have a job, think of making money out of it don't always count on dady's or mum's money become responsible.

My email: albertsouh@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back