need good programmer for Bipom µC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickit

Hello everyone i have just gotten a shiny new BiPOM Mini-max/51-C2(BiPOM Electronics - MINI-MAX/51-C2 Single Board Computer with 8051 Microcontroller) and i am looking for a nice programmer to use but first some background on me. I am an electronics engineer student at ITT tech and i started my first µC class 3 weeks ago, i am a very fast learner and pretty good at programming at least in VB. Im not sure if my previous experience will help a whole lot but im getting the general gist of things. I would like to program simple things first like a keypad to 7 segment/LCD. Or if everyone thinks thats too hard im open to ideas and plenty of suggestions or sample codes to start analyzing to better my understanding of the programming process involved with micro-controllers. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. and as i said sample / practice code is welcome.

Did you read This I think you need to BiPOM Electronics - Micro C 8051 Development System Quick Start Guide
In-circuit Programming/Debugging of the micro-controller through the serial port
and for sure read this https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/06/mm51c2_quick_start.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…