Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a simple sine wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoattriple

:? I would like to no how to make a small signal,then transmitt it.I am not worried abought the reciever yett.From my understanding you are suppose to trap energy in an compacktor and inducktor to creat an oscalator?

See the most commonly used oscillator types:

Attachments

• oscillators.GIF
    oscillators.GIF
    10 KB · Views: 505
Thanks Sebi. I haven't heard of the first two. Can you give the formula for frequency of oscillations for these? Also can you mention the frequency range for both of these oscilaltors? i.e LF, HF or VHF

frequency oscillation formula

:D hi guys,

will this formula help you in any way?

fosc = 1/(2.3RtcCt)

Re: frequency oscillation formula

mozikluv said:
:D hi guys,

will this formula help you in any way?

fosc = 1/(2.3RtcCt)

Don't know for which oscilaltor it is!!!

freq.osc. formula

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hey guys apologizes for the wrong formula i have given out, its not wrong but it did not fit with this topic, this was a formula i used when i made my on/off timer. :? :? :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back