Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a "little" help

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause I already have to koralia 1's rated at 450gph each. and a "squid" will only switch direction of flow from a direct flowpower head(witch is harder on fish and coral where as it is like a jet of fast moving water) my koralia moves large voulums of water with a wide direction. if you put your hand in front of the power head at 450gph at wont feel like a jet, its more like "water wind"

Are you building a slow-motion hot tub?
The only sweeping resistor I can think of is a fuel level sender from a car's gastank, immersible in the tub. If you want to build a miniature wave pool, you are on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back