Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a 50% duty cycle corrector

Status
Not open for further replies.
How precise and accurate does the 50% duty cycle have be? I don't recall you saying. If the frequency is unchanging, how about a monostable with a period of 1/2 the period of your transmit frequency, triggered by the leading edge of your 20% pulse. 3.33333mS for your 150Hz frequency signal.

Or, is there something else I'm missing.

Ken

I think that a 555 monostable circuit it will be great.The precision must be 45% to 55% duty cycle.I think you understand what I want.Sorry if my English aren't so good.I will try all these ideas soon and I will let you know.Thanks

Last edited:
How precise and accurate does the 50% duty cycle have be? I don't recall you saying. If the frequency is unchanging, how about a monostable with a period of 1/2 the period of your transmit frequency, triggered by the leading edge of your 20% pulse. 3.33333mS for your 150Hz frequency signal.

Or, is there something else I'm missing.

Ken

Ok the monostable circuit (NE555) works.I achive ~50% duty cycle with a good precition.The frequency is the same as the emitter and the phase change only 200µsec.Thanks for your help.This was the circuit that i was searching and the problem is that i had seen that circuit again but know i understand the use of this circuit thanks again and sorry for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back