Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mystery Graphics LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a couple of questions. I recently received this LCD:
**broken link removed**

I have a couple of questions. Firstly, any one have some suggestions on what I should send to the 4 parallel data lines? The way I would do it would be 2 nibbles for x (240 pixels < 255) and 3 nibbles for y (320 < 4096). I haven't had a chance to try it yet, however. There must be some sort of controller, as data-wise it only needs 4 inputs, but it is on the side of the PCB resting against the LCD, and there isn't anyway I could see what chip it was. Is there some sort of standard?

Secondly, one of the pins, labled "M" is commented as being AC for LCD driving. What does THAT mean? =). If anyone has some documentation on this LCD, it would be very helpful! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back