Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Triangle Oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex2009

Hi all,

I built this device for fun.. and worked quite hard at it.. I would like to ask Please if anyone, if they can tell me the details on this generator that I built.. just using a Timer chip and a few other bits.. ie tell me what is the type of waveform... and the charcteristics behind it..

thanks very much if this is possible.

PS: I tried to upload the Sound that it puts out.. but the uploader on here said there was security token issues..!!
dont know what that means..
thanks all
vortex

We could better evaluate the circuit by looking at the schematic.

Last edited:

Hi all,

I built this device for fun.. and worked quite hard at it.. I would like to ask Please if anyone, if they can tell me the details on this generator that I built.. just using a Timer chip and a few other bits.. ie tell me what is the type of waveform... and the charcteristics behind it..

thanks very much if this is possible.

PS: I tried to upload the Sound that it puts out.. but the uploader on here said there was security token issues..!!
dont know what that means..
thanks all
vortex

I'm confused, you built it but you want us to tell you how to build it?

Yes, how the heck are we supposed to know how you built it?

There are plenty of ways to build a triangle wave oscillator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back