Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Recent PCB arts. What you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice and clean. Aren't those 0.1uf capacitors supposed to be decoupling capacitors for the IC?

EDIT: You can remove two jumpers on your 7 segment board. 1. by going over LED1 with your F trace, 2. by going under LED2 with your C trace. I think there's more, but it's hard to see the traces with the silkscreen on.

Last edited:
EDIT: You can remove two jumpers on your 7 segment board. 1. by going over LED1 with your F trace, 2. by going under LED2 with your C trace. I think there's more, but it's hard to see the traces with the silkscreen on.

Yes I agree with you. My PCB is not perfect. Actually what I want is print it and take some fun.:D

Thank you for pointing me out those. :)

Yes I agree with you. My PCB is not perfect. Actually what I want is print it and take some fun.:D

Thank you for pointing me out those. :)

Well, when you said "How is my arts?" I thought you were looking for criticism of the actual routing and placement. Otherwise I'm not certain what you are looking for other than yes, it's very pretty.

Yes. Looks good in blue.

There's no buffering to drive the LED displays. You might find the displays are very dim.

Well, in that case: well done.

Very well done. One comment I have is that the chip Vdd should have a bypass capacitor after the diodes. I don't understand the purpose of the 10k resistor, but it's an ideal location for that capacitor.

Very nice.Don't you like to rename that diode comes from battery to a schottky diode?ex 1N5818 etc....Doesn't matter what people will apply but is technically correct.
its your choice :D

Last edited:
It is LOVELY and I would rather comment that you know the ART of presentation. All the best.

Nicely done! I hope to have the ability to make boards and things that look like that some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back