Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike Kudos on the new pup!

To house train ours we keep her in a laundry room with a vinyl floor during the night. If I got up early enough she would not mess. During the day we took her outside every few hours.

Do keep her out of public places till the vet says it is safe. I think the nasty virus is called Parvo

It has been 2 years since my 10 year old pup died from some nasty carried by ticks.

Sorry for another pick, just like a doting mother :) I spelled the wrong name earlier, it is Hachi not hodgie...

View attachment 65427

Me thinks Hatchi will have a hard time getting through that small dog house door? :)

Just an adorable pup who reminds me of my Bear when he was tiny and a ball of fur. Bear gave us a wonderful 14.5 years of loyalty and was a great protector of family. I still miss that dog.

Ron

Ron

Congratulations on the new arrival! He's beautiful :D

When he's able to go outside (ie, after inoculations), if you can stand to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning, watching for when he looks like he needs to poo/wee and just taking him out then will soon give him the right idea - worked for me, years ago. Newspaper/training pads is easier though, maybe a bit slower.

Good luck!

(edit: Oh, I have now read pages 2 and 3 of the thread since writing this. 4am. Ouch...)

Last edited:
It has been almost 10 years since my last Mans best friend passed, Well I would like to introduce the new addition to my family. Meet Hodgie. 8 week old Golden retriever.

View attachment 65211

Well, Hachi is 3 mo. old now, tripled his weight. Here is a pic of Hachi's new friend Wyatt, an enormous Newfoundland.

View attachment 66226

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back