Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Ghost Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-6-19_5-43-50.png

Okay you guys...lol I know you can make better models...lol

1) The device incorporates a Night Light with buzzer, Electroscope and a digital thermometer.

2) My mum is unsteady on her feet being 91 years old, so we had fitted, two Night Lights. Whilst sitting in the dark motionless, the light just comes on by itself for one minute, then goes out again.

(what do you mean contact the universities? They slam the phone down!)

3) So...I try and be like you guys and look for logical reasons. a) throwing tissues in front of the lens, standing behind it . Comes on again after I ask it to politely. (I can show this on video? hmmm..recon I will later)

4) So.....I then black off the PIR by sticking black thick tape over the lens as to ensure that no movement can be detected. It still comes on if requested...all the time!!! (gives you a blooming shock especially when the buzzer wakes you up when you have a hot cup of tea in your hand)

5) Well..okay...a FAULTY device. So I buy SIX more and all do the same

6) Does it at other locations even Nottingham Castle in daylight

My question is at this stage:- "Give me the scientific logical reasons other than what I have listed?"

Give me the reasons so that I can try and eliminate ? I cannot think of anything else?

If not please help me improve and market it...cos society crucifies anything like this (not interested in money)

Just a couple of thoughts:
Waving a hot cup of tea in front of a PIR will trigger it.
The black tape you used may be (at least partly) transmissive for infra-red.

Go all high tech and get yourself an infra red smartphone camera, they are cheap now.
Sorry I have no ghost theories.

I do. While there is magic in the universe, this ain't it. Also, ESP is extremely rare. I don't think anyone can debug something you designed and built by hand based on nothing but a photo of the outside of a box. Schematic, links to tech data on the components, photos of the internal construction - anything ?

ak

Last edited:
I do. While there is magic in the universe, this ain't it. Also, ESP is extremely rare. I don't think anyone can debug something you designed and built by hand based on nothing but a photo of the outside of a box. Schematic, links to tech data on the components, photos of the internal construction - anything ?

ak

Did I say ESP or EVP?

I can do them both.

EVPs they talk more than I do, crystal clear.

I will show you.....

Here...let me show you.....
Now you will see for yourselves.

Okay...I have one light downstairs and one upstairs in my home in Nottingham.

Two cameras pointing at two different lights at the same time

Cam1

Cam2

Here is what happens when our burglar alarm goes off. There is a strage electrical discharge...can you hear it? Nothing to cause it..we are in fields.

Listen towards the end when I look out the door and say:- "There is no one there!"
Another voice says:- "there is!"

Who is that????

If I can.....I will show you the two lights switching using two different camears on two different locations within three seconds of each other. I have mixed up these videos and will sort them out better tomorrow

Last edited:
Well!!!

I will tell you what is so amazing with you guys?

As I had dozens of my posts dealing with my mentality including paramania, personality discord, and problems with the mind and fraud.

So I thought.."Well... this is to be accepted...after all....I am on a materialistic forum and there are you guys very corresponding as your disciplines have evolved beyond the realm of sparks in a circuit to electrical impulses in the brain, that perhaps I should expect at least 100 posts towards these fantastic videos of demonstration plus a ticket to the annual dance?"

Nothing!

Oh well...back to shoe shining....

Isn't the malfunctioning light and buzzer made in China by a no-name-brand company and you bought it on ebay?

Isn't the malfunctioning light and buzzer made in China by a no-name-brand company and you bought it on ebay?
Plural not singular...SIX malfunctioning lights so far as they cost a bit.

Try telling them that they are malfunctioning?
I hope the surgeon takes out your bad kidney instead of the good one ?
As you able to trust his equipment better than mine?

Last edited:
From reading this thread and your others... The ghost box is made by you using good components!

The light will be activated by the PIR... The PIR will have to be within certain parameters ( power wise )

It seems to me that all 6 ghost boxes are either faulty or you do indeed have ghosts...

If they are faulty then it must be the circuit as the components won't all be!

If you post your circuit and possibly a photo of the circuits in question we could ascertain if the boxes are all good or you need to stabilise the power supply!!

I fear that you have become blinkered by your want for the boxes to be genuinely detecting ghosts..

Since I asked for a schematic of your circuit and photos of your construction, you're posted six times. Yet none of those posts have a schematic or photos of your construction. Without them we are completely blind. This should not be a difficult concept to grasp.

Your original question was to determine if the circuit is faulty:
My question is at this stage:- "Give me the scientific logical reasons other than what I have listed?"
That cannot be done without scientific and logical information - schematic and photos. Rather than complain about your lack of responses, consider your lack of performance.

ak

From reading this thread and your others... The ghost box is made by you using good components!

The light will be activated by the PIR... The PIR will have to be within certain parameters ( power wise )

It seems to me that all 6 ghost boxes are either faulty or you do indeed have ghosts...

If they are faulty then it must be the circuit as the components won't all be!

If you post your circuit and possibly a photo of the circuits in question we could ascertain if the boxes are all good or you need to stabilise the power supply!!

I fear that you have become blinkered by your want for the boxes to be genuinely detecting ghosts..
Well..yes....

Let me put you in the picture as I will post the video later to show what I mean...

My mum who is 91 years old is unstable on her feet and need care at times. Makes sense at this stage...does it not?

On occasions whilst I was at my other home 14 miles away, mum phoned up, telling me that the light bulb had blown leaving her in darkness. Saying that she could not see to move about. Thew ligyt had also tripped the main fuse box

She relies on Social Services to provide aids to help her mobility and one of the devices were good quality Night Lights made by L*feM*x

Providing us with two lights that retail at £17 each ($35) they were to enable her to move about in case of a power failure. By which one was fitted in the Living Room as shown in my pictures and the other upstairs on the landing in case she is cut short whilst using the satirs. (makes sense at this point?)

As you can see by my narration and writings, Ia m around 3:00 am in the morning. Ahh....bit strange...but NO!!!

I sleep in my house at Newark until about 1:00am and then journey to Nottingham after dropping of Julie at Bakersfield to make sure mum is alright? Difficult phoning as she is deaf (makes sense..oh yes)

I can be forgiven for sitting in the dark in the living room in subdued light after all...it is getting light. Then suddenly the light switches on by itself.
Was this real.....did I move????

NEGATIVE!

So I did my tests and noticed that on recording and asking a question, the night light down stairs switches on, followed by the one upstairs three seconds later.

Coincidence???

Yer okay...so I buy another FIVE more from ebay and test them.
Cannibalising two by completely covering the PIR with plastic opaque caps and light proof tape and connecting to a buzzer.

On test, the box switched on 13 TIMES in one hour the first day and three times in the hour the next day.

A pattern developed with my questions being intelligently manipulated by the light.

According to your philosophy of physics you say 'fault'
Couple that with the Call Line telephoning the Call Centre before mum falls and the burglar alarm activating and when there is something worrying at the house both the burglar alarm and door bell ring at the same time, never to again ring for one year and then put this theory of yours into practice and say:- Coincidence?

Only to have trouble and the door bell going crazy with ringing when the CCTV captures no one and (listen to this) when the trouble is over, the DOORBELL RINGS FOR THE VERY LAST TIME FOR ONE YEAR PLAYING A VICTORY 'D' DAY TUNE WITH THE BELLS OF ST CLEMENTS.....work that one out?

Then ask:- Is there a fault, coincidence and wonder why a person stands back and asks 'WHY'?

Since I asked for a schematic of your circuit and photos of your construction, you're posted six times. Yet none of those posts have a schematic or photos of your construction. Without them we are completely blind. This should not be a difficult concept to grasp.

Your original question was to determine if the circuit is faulty:

That cannot be done without scientific and logical information - schematic and photos. Rather than complain about your lack of responses, consider your lack of performance.

ak
I do have many posts here which I am answering and trying to do my best. Can you not understand that I am also busy and that I am spending hours trying to answer all the questions which I am grateful.
Will do my best

upload_2017-6-21_17-27-59.png

I do not have a schematic wiring diagram. Have sent you a PM

Last edited:
I am spending hours trying to answer all the questions
:confused: Apart from one question in post #13 (already answered), the only question you have been asked is for technical details of your detector! We're still waiting for those details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back