Okay you guys...lol I know you can make better models...lol
1) The device incorporates a Night Light with buzzer, Electroscope and a digital thermometer.
2) My mum is unsteady on her feet being 91 years old, so we had fitted, two Night Lights. Whilst sitting in the dark motionless, the light just comes on by itself for one minute, then goes out again.
(what do you mean contact the universities? They slam the phone down!)
3) So...I try and be like you guys and look for logical reasons. a) throwing tissues in front of the lens, standing behind it . Comes on again after I ask it to politely. (I can show this on video? hmmm..recon I will later)
4) So.....I then black off the PIR by sticking black thick tape over the lens as to ensure that no movement can be detected. It still comes on if requested...all the time!!! (gives you a blooming shock especially when the buzzer wakes you up when you have a hot cup of tea in your hand)
5) Well..okay...a FAULTY device. So I buy SIX more and all do the same
6) Does it at other locations even Nottingham Castle in daylight
My question is at this stage:- "Give me the scientific logical reasons other than what I have listed?"
Give me the reasons so that I can try and eliminate ? I cannot think of anything else?
If not please help me improve and market it...cos society crucifies anything like this (not interested in money)