Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My collection of "Yesteryear" computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have in dads collection a Commodore pet 80, a commodore VIC 20, A commodore 64 (can you see a theme?) An amiga and a apple E+
We also have a WORKING ZX80 :D.
I love and hate the VIC 20 at the same time, the boot time drives me mental!! loading 1.5k of code takes several months in LG time

I really like the commodore version of basic though, it very very easy and intuitive, I like the PEEK (read memory location) and POKE (write to a location) style. #INPUT " enter string here", I find it way easier than other basics but just cant be arsed with the slow loading and execution! Its a shame the BASIC was never ported to a micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back