Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Account Went South

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
All of a sudden I can't post and I see a message about my email account is not valid. The same email account I have used in this forum for about 10 years on my server. So in order to get back in just to post I used an old email I seldom used which seems to have worked but is not my choice for an email address. No way to post anything or contact anyone. Fortunately changing email seems to have worked but I would like to know why my original email failed? I would post my email address here but plastering an email address out there is not real bright. If a moderator would like to PM me I will be happy to send my original email back.

Thank You
Ron

Welcome back. So, reports of your demise were indeed exaggerated.

All of a sudden I can't post and I see a message about my email account is not valid. The same email account I have used in this forum for about 10 years on my server. So in order to get back in just to post I used an old email I seldom used which seems to have worked but is not my choice for an email address. No way to post anything or contact anyone. Fortunately changing email seems to have worked but I would like to know why my original email failed? I would post my email address here but plastering an email address out there is not real bright. If a moderator would like to PM me I will be happy to send my original email back.

Thank You
Ron
Hola Ron
I "reported" your post for Mods to know.

They are working on it and thanks guys.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back