Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multistage amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasha

plz help me solving this homework...
i have to design a multistage amplifier... configuration is given below

Final stage must be common collector driving a load of 1k ohm
supply voltage = ±8 ( dual supply)
Av ≥ 1000
Rin ≥10k
Vo( dc) = 0 (output has zero dc level)
output swing ≥ ±5V ( before clipping)
input is sine wave....
change in collector current should be less than 5 % if β changes from 100 to 200.
Use only direct coupling
input and output coupling capacitors are 1 uF
bypass capacitors ( if used) = 100 uF
the no. and configuration of other remaining amplifier stages is upto you but output stage must be common collector configuration
Don't use FET.. only BJT's are allowed
prefer to use C828 (NPN) and 1015(PNP)

i have only this information,,no further knowledge...
plz solve it as early as possible ..... i will be really thankful to you..

Last edited:
Please post the schematic that you designed for us to fix it.

But if you don't know how to design this simple amplifier then ask your teacher to help you.

We are not supposed to do people’s homework for them, only help. Therefore, here are some suggestions:

Since the output stage is specified as common collector, divide the total gain needed by the number of stages minus the last one to find the gain per stage.

Since it is to be DC coupled and 0VDC output, I suggest you plan to use push-pull class B or class AB stages. You get to do the math or we will have done the whole thing.

unfortunately, becuase of my illness, i missed the lectures...i am afraid you have to do all thing for me plzzz...i am really ashamed at myself..but i have to do the homework...plz help me out

Last edited:
It does you no good to get a grade and not understand the material. You need to research this so you understand what is going on. Otherwise, there is no reason for you to even be in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back